Writing Perchance to Dream today

The hubby and I near Tahoe Lake.

My health hasn’t been good for me this week. I had my labs on Thursday, was sick on Friday and Saturday, and then on Monday night I received a call from my doctor that I needed more labs because she thought I had an infection. I am still waiting for a news.

On the other hand I will be writing on this novel today. Depending on circumstances I hope to have a chapter up later in the afternoon. I apologize to my friends who have been reading the book. I appreciate your concern and encouragement.