- At 7 a.m. she insists she is hungry for breakfast.
- At 10 a.m. she is sure that I need a walk.
- At 12 noon she wants a treat
- At 3 p.m. its time to walk the dog
- At 4:30 p.m. don’t you think it is time to feed the dog again?
So last night I sat down and wrote a schedule for the dog, then I put in my writing time, and my nap time, pill time, and other things that are important in my life and health.
Who could say no to that face?
So right now I am doing a quick, quick post and then lunch. At the same time the dog is getting a treat.
As for the writing: I am back to Dragon Boy. I am holding onto Dark Moon Rising for another month and then I will finish it.
In the meantime, here is Hilda’s Inn for Retired Heroes. It is Sword & Sorcery.